I'm not that knowledgeable in computers but I believe that it's just your system... from the little research that I did on what you said you were using, my conclusion that I came to was that your system cannot handle the heavy work load and stress that Astroneer puts on it. What is the age of the machine and is it a desktop or actual laptop? Either way If I were you, I'd try to save up enough money for an upgrade. I heard that the Asus ROG line of laptops does a pretty good job at handling high(er) work loads. My brother has one and he uses it for 3-d modeling and such, but he also uses it for gaming as well and one of the games he plays is actually Astroneer. For the most part the game runs smoothly but sometimes will get occasional lag. Otherwise, a desktop is pretty great, if you have space for one. For around the price of an Xbox one S/X or about 500 USD, you can make your own desktop computer that outperforms any Xbox/PS4, if you get the right components. My Xbox plays Astroneer pretty well for a few hours, but it has a few lag spikes and I always worry about it crashing, but most of the time, my Xbox (One S) powers through,  sometimes it does crash though. So the right computer components for 500 bucks could definitely run the game with minimal crashing, if it's as good as or even better than the Xbox. 

If you have the money, you could even get the new Razer Blade Pro 17 or even the Razer Blade 15 as soon as they come out (soon hopefully). The Blade Pro 17 will feature the Nvidia Geforce RTX 20 series with the 9th gen Intel Core i7 base clock of 2.6GHz Turbo boost to 4.5 GHz with a Cache of 12MB and 16GB of Dual-Channel DDR4 2667 MHz RAM. They will also be able to be used with an eGPU (purchased separately) which will allow the use of more graphics cards for more power. The price is kinda hefty though with 2,000 usd  for the cheapest and 3,300 usd for the most expensive, but you can use Affirm payments to spread the purchase out over several months. The system you may choose may vary from what I described.

I am not trying to make any decisions for you but I think that you may need a new computer. I was making suggestions on what you should probably go for based on my friends' and family's experiences with them. Anyway I hope this may solve your problems.

I understand, but I used to play it on a weaker computer. In fact, it is strange that my laptop meets the minimum system requirements. This laptop is able to run games such as GTA V and The Witcher 3, albeit at minimum graphics settings. Perhaps the problem is somehow related to the presence of integrated and discrete video cards.To my regret in Ukraine it is hard to find money for a new computer or xbox. I sincerely hope that there is a chance to solve this problem ...

Edited by Дмитрий Гришило

first off I'm sorry about your financial problems. That is a little weird though how you were able to play that on a weaker computer. How long ago were you able to play on a weaker system? Long ago I didn't have to worry too much about crashes and I only upgraded from an X One to an X One S which is not a huge difference, really just 4k ability and better cooling/smaller size. So idk what they did, but I agree that they need to fix this. I am just wondering about how much you are able to spend, because I may be able to help you find an affordable, yet powerful, computer if you'd like... I'm just trying to help as best as I can and you can refuse it if you'd like. I'm sorry if you don't want/need help and I'll stop if you'd like me to.