KingMonkey

I heard rumors of an update for Xbox coming soon.

Our Discord pretty much has all the "rumors" and dev insights.

Updates are about once a month anyway, though.

6 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

Our Discord pretty much has all the "rumors" and dev insights.

Updates are about once a month anyway, though.

Once a month? It has been nearly 3 months since the game was released and you still cannot finish it on Xbox!

HOW DO I GET A REFUND!!!

57 minutes ago, JimBearUSA said:

Once a month? It has been nearly 3 months since the game was released and you still cannot finish it on Xbox!

HOW DO I GET A REFUND!!!

How many hours have you played? How many of those hours have you enjoyed? Take that number, and then divide it into the amount you paid for the game, and then take a deep breath.

15 hours ago, JimBearUSA said:

No use telling me, I am just a volunteer moderator. The community, and surely SES, is well aware of the issues.

15 hours ago, JimBearUSA said:

HOW DO I GET A REFUND!!!

You ask the support of the platform you're using and if they approve it, you get one. If they don't, you won't get one. You most certainly won't get a refund any other way. And if you did play the game for dozens or even hundreds of hours, I doubt they'll approve a refund (and in most cases simply owning it for too long will yield no success either). In any case, SES isn't offering refunds nor are they directly responsible for those sales, the platform that you bought it on is (not sure how it works with Humble Bundle, though), as such they can't even give any.