The Touch of Grey Gamer

April Update.....................

on xbox we have what is call game Official club/hub , and for the last 174 days it's was a ghost town , no update , no post nothing , and yesterday all of the sudden we see 2 post , 2 achievement unlocked , so they finally have launch the game on an original xbox , and from what i can see they have not played for long otherwise other achievement would have been unlock ... probably realize that the game don't run as they claim it to be.

12 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Just to update, this means Wednesday, Pacific Time. 

SmartSelect_20190508-155418_Discord.jpg

Could someone make a post when the patch is released and available for each platform? I know I'd appreciate it.

6 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Today? 5/8 on all platforms? 

Still the plan, though they found an MP crash so there's a delay. And it's 8/5 😉

On 5/8/2019 at 5:10 PM, Blind Io said:

Still the plan, though they found an MP crash so there's a delay. And it's 8/5 😉

Today? Do you think it will be today? I'm desperate for a performance upgrade again. I'm down to 15 FPS at my home base....... Help me @Martin HELP!

1 hour ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Today? Do you think it will be today? I'm desperate for a performance upgrade again. I'm down to 15 FPS at my home base....... Help me @Martin HELP!

It sure would be nice to have the update for the weekend. Any word from the devs?

Posted (edited)

The game version shows 1.1.2.0, which makes it above 1.1.0, didn't opt in for beta. I'm talking about Steam. Don't care about XBOX plebs.

I now see it on their discord as well. It's official. The update is available on Steam.

Edited by mystikro

It's here! NICE!

The FPS at my home base went from 15 - 30 pre-update to 40 - 50! NICE
I love the new shredder and the extra large platform C.... this is the size (or larger) that I wish the new(ish) solar array would be! 

Was there a graphics improvement? It looks to me like the shuttle and platforms are brighter white and blue? Or is that just my imagination? 

I can now go underground! I waiting for more than a week to play the beta version or watch any videos. That was difficult to do fer sure! 

A couple of my research balls changed from zebra to checked flag! Me likey! 

3 hours ago, JimBearUSA said:

Apparently, neither does SES.

Your constant whining, therefore, achieves very little. 

Well.... I waited patiently for the april/may update... and Here It Is!  Only problem so far is that the game locks up every time I play ….in the worst case 30 seconds after opening and in the latest case about 7 minutes into game.  I was able to research the big platform and the large shredder in 2 of my attempts to use them but I wouldn't know how well they work due to locking up.  The funny part is the only way to escape the screen lock up is to force the computer to reboot...  

I am very disappointed in this release. 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:11 PM, KeeblerOrc said:

Well.... I waited patiently for the april/may update... and Here It Is!  Only problem so far is that the game locks up every time I play ….in the worst case 30 seconds after opening and in the latest case about 7 minutes into game.  I was able to research the big platform and the large shredder in 2 of my attempts to use them but I wouldn't know how well they work due to locking up.  The funny part is the only way to escape the screen lock up is to force the computer to reboot...  

I am very disappointed in this release. 

As was I. I had to downgrade back to 1.0.15 just to be able to play the game. If it wasn't such a fun and addicting game, I would give up and get a refund.