Cody Rupp

I can't find my game save files

I have been trying recently to transfer a save file from my friend's computer to mine, but I can't seem to find where the saves are located in the file explorer.

Going to This PC/Local Disk (C:)/Users/Me/AppData/Local seems to work for other people, but I can't find any folder named "Astro".

However, I found the "Astro" folder in This PC/Local Disk (C:)/Users/Me/AppData/Local/Packages/SystemEraSoftworks.29415440E1269_ftk5pbg2rayv2/LocalState, but then after opening the file, and going to the "Saved" folder, there is no "SaveGames" folder, but instead only a folder named Config (which does not include the saves, obviously).

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I downloaded it from the Microsoft store as opposed to Steam?

Plz help me

3 hours ago, Cody Rupp said:

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I downloaded it from the Microsoft store as opposed to Steam?

Yes. 

This post has an example of what the folder looks like for the Store version. I believe that to move win10 to win10, you'd need to replace existing files, so identify a new save and change the incoming file's name to overwrite it.