Hi there. Several times as a client on a Co-Op game, I've had problems attempting to land a shuttle. Leaving a planet and selecting a new planet to orbit work as normal but after flying to the new planet graphically glitches. I am unable to see or select a landing place or any planet features (see attached). Attempting to hit C or V to launch somewhere else does nothing even with fuel to move. The only way out of this is to exit the game and relaunch. However, upon relaunching you are prompted to reconfirm character settings and are sent to Sylva. I've attached screen shots of the planet from the point of being stuck. 

away from planet.png

towards planet.png

We also in multiplayer with multiple players same problem. Minimum one (except host) can not leave the shuttle after the shuttle flight or even see the backpack contents. Rejoin the Game fixes the problem temporarily. Please fix it. Thank you

Xbox One. 19 April 2019. Multi-player as guest. In private chat party. Same issue twice. Lost both shuttles and all gear on pack. Cannot do anything except close the game and relaunch. Happened when trying to fly to mysterious object.  Both times was unable to rejoin host.  Received failed to connect to host message.  After about an hour, the game would just crash to home when trying to reconnect to host.  Later, host flew back to Sylva and then I was able to rejoin. We were able to resume playing, however we can both still see the shuttles orbiting with my corpses around the mystery object in space.

I am also going to mention the TERRIBLE frame rate (lag) while playing co-op.  Sometimes makes the game almost unplayable. I am going to look for another sub thread specifically about this as well. 

Exact same thing. Multiple times now

Steam, Multiplayer, Keyboard & Mouse

Posted (edited)

This.. Exactly this. My player 2 been having this issue a LOT. Only on rare occasions did we manage to safely fly to another planet using an extra seat on a large shuttle without issue. But, very often, p2 had to reconnect after landing as exiting the shuttle was not possible.

Client player solo flight was a complete no go. Lost a few shuttles in space to that. We still see them orbiting while we go about our business on the surface.

Edited by Hermann