Maksimvini

PC Is freeze and i can not do anything until full restart OS

When I start the game, there is a standard loading. After loading my computer freezes and I can not do anything and only after a full restart of my OS I can use my PC again. Features of my PC: Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor 2.90 GHz (4 core) Ram: 6 Gb Type of OS: 64 bit Videocard: AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series (1 GB) Operation System: Windows 7 Maximal

P.S. problem starts after version 1.0.13, but i hoped what in next patches you can fix that, and just wait, but after some time, on patch 1.0.15, today, i tried to start game 2 times, and every time it freeze my PC. Again and Again. I dont know what i need to do, so, if you know how or can help me, i beg you, please, help me. I Really want to play this game, but cannot.

P.P.S. i played in Astroneer before game has 1.0 version on 50Fps~, after patch 1.0 is coming, i still CAN play at 35-40Fps~, but when patch 1.0.13 is coming, i cannot play anymore.

If you need any files, just tell me, i can send you.

Thank you.

When the game freezes, are you able to check Task Manager to see how much RAM the game is taking up? You might have a small window before the computer becomes frozen too I hope.