Can't land or fly off of any planet

leandrogenows

I've been playing Astroneer on PC for a few hours now, and the game is great! However, I came across some bugs, one of which is very annoying to say the least: When I launch with a medium shuttle towards another planet, I can't relaunch or land it, the planet doesn't seem to be rendered either..

To give a little context, I am playing multiplayer with a friend and I am not the host.

The sad part of all this is that the only way to get out of this screen is to re-enter the session, only to find out that the shuttle and all that was in it is gone :/

image.thumb.png.4f8957085ed3b6915fbbb5083a3e1fe6.pngimage.thumb.png.ecf4a55f99e1710a8942f61f654f4315.png

Hello!

Summary:
When a client flies to another planet, their shuttle cannot be relaunched or landed, the only option is to leave the session.

Description: 
I ran into the same issue. When a client flies to another planet, their shuttle cannot be relaunched or landed, the only option is to leave the session. When the client rejoins the session, it is a fresh start landing at the first landing zone on Sylva. As a host, I can see the client's shuttle orbiting around the target planet.

Platform:
Steam

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications: (host)

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.40 GHz
  • GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270 (Driver version 18.12.2)
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • Drive: NVMe Samsung SSD 950, 256 GB

Specifications: (client)

• CPU: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.50 GHz
  • GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270 (Driver version 18.12.3)
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • Drive: Plextor PX-128M5S, 128 GB

unknown11.png

Same problem here, lost at least a dozen rockets to this across several unique MP games. I've noticed sometimes the planet I'm in orbit around seems to be a tiny rounded cube, and other times it's in exquisite detail and I can open my backpack, but my items are invisible.