SES_joe

Patch 1.0.15 - April 11, 2019

Posted (edited)

XBOX ONE X:

Crashs when I save the game and in endscene are still not solved with this patch. Like same problem in 1.0.13:

When you fix it finally?

Edited by ÐαηκɵƼʘ

Loading/saving the savegame on XBOX is around 10 times slower as the PC-Version. Perhaps this make problem with crash on saving...

The update is terrible! And the approach to users is terrible!! I pre-ordered the game! I have was a suit, I opened 3 planet fully and 3 costume. Came update, all disappeared from your account completely! not even a pre-order suit!!! is that how you treat your clients??? 
What kind of codes??? What for??? Where to get them and what are they for??? Nothing is clear. Minus you, I'm terribly disappointed that all my hard work wasted in the game!!! Return as it was before!!!! PC Windows 10

9 hours ago, >>BLackCat >> said:

The update is terrible! And the approach to users is terrible!! I pre-ordered the game! I have was a suit, I opened 3 planet fully and 3 costume. Came update, all disappeared from your account completely! not even a pre-order suit!!! is that how you treat your clients??? 
What kind of codes??? What for??? Where to get them and what are they for??? Nothing is clear. Minus you, I'm terribly disappointed that all my hard work wasted in the game!!! Return as it was before!!!! PC Windows 10

Always unlocked on your account, it doesn't matter which save you play on. You do need a healthy connection to the SES servers though, for some reason. That's where the problem usually is. 

6 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Always unlocked on your account, it doesn't matter which save you play on. You do need a healthy connection to the SES servers though, for some reason. That's where the problem usually is. 

I play alone in my save. I have no connection problems. The preservation remained, only the costumes were erased, and everything that was revealed for the complete discovery of the node of the planet. Suits, paints and so on. Even after the update, the game began to freeze and crash. Just yesterday, it was 2 times. I used to play, there was no such ... very disappointing.
And what kind of codes? where to take them and why they ... entered and did not explain anything. If the costumes do not return, I will complain and demand a refund. I ordered the game when they just came out on the incentive, on patch 0.200 And now everything has disappeared? Why do I need this = ((

23 minutes ago, >>BLackCat >> said:

I play alone in my save. I have no connection problems. The preservation remained, only the costumes were erased, and everything that was revealed for the complete discovery of the node of the planet. Suits, paints and so on. Even after the update, the game began to freeze and crash. Just yesterday, it was 2 times. I used to play, there was no such ... very disappointing.
And what kind of codes? where to take them and why they ... entered and did not explain anything. If the costumes do not return, I will complain and demand a refund. I ordered the game when they just came out on the incentive, on patch 0.200 And now everything has disappeared? Why do I need this = ((

Apologies, some of my last post was lost. Your unlocked items are linked to your account, not a saved game. Your game must be able to connect to the servers to show the items. This has nothing to do with being able to load a saved game. Saved games are stored on your machine. 

It could be caused by a problem either on your machine or with the servers, but there hasn't been a major outage very recently. Restarting your computer can help re-establish a connection. You have not 'lost' your progress, you are just unable to access them. As soon as your game reconnects to the servers, any additional unlockables you've earned will be available along with the ones you already have. 

Going forward, special unlockable items such as exclusive palettes and visors will be made available. These will be unlocked in the game by inputting codes to the game. The first of these was made available to attendees of the recent PAX event and subsequently several stream raffle winners.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Apologies, some of my last post was lost. Your unlocked items are linked to your account, not a saved game. Your game must be able to connect to the servers to show the items. This has nothing to do with being able to load a saved game. Saved games are stored on your machine. 

It could be caused by a problem either on your machine or with the servers, but there hasn't been a major outage very recently. Restarting your computer can help re-establish a connection. You have not 'lost' your progress, you are just unable to access them. As soon as your game reconnects to the servers, any additional unlockables you've earned will be available along with the ones you already have. 

Going forward, special unlockable items such as exclusive palettes and visors will be made available. These will be unlocked in the game by inputting codes to the game. The first of these was made available to attendees of the recent PAX event and subsequently several stream raffle winners.

giphy.gif

Thanks for your help😊, it helped me get it back. The thing is that I play the game for more than 450 hours and never happened🤔. Why not add to the game interface icons about the connection, whether it is or not? Previously, this was not, and then the update happened and I did not know what to do.😔

Any news yet on an actual update that fixes Xbox?  I see the Dev can care less that there's a lot of pissed off people and not doing anything to comfort any worries.  We all paid for this game which is broken, so we all feel defrauded.  If you, the Dev, actually cared for us, the players, don't you think we deserve some kind of communication? It's never asking for much but every Dev team lets a whole month or more go by without a single word nor apology. An apology is simple and easy to use, why don't you guys try it out?

I just bought the xbox X merely so I can have the 4k experience but after transferring my saved games over from xbox S, no matter what game I try it still crashes over and over and over and over.  Now, is it possible that your so-called 1.0.15 update corrupted the files from the 1.0.13 update? And is it possible to delete the game and reinstall it to fix it, or is known that you guys did in fact screw up the last update and we all just have to sit back and wait for someone to actually fix it?

Love the work you guys are doing.

But

Something i feel needs to be addressed asap is launching in Shuttles, then not being able to do anything. You get stuck in orbit, have to relog, but the shuttle stays in orbit. I have 4 shuttles stuck in orbit due to this bug so far.

Cheers