1.0.13+.0 - Steam - Game crashes randomly during play

Hello,

Since the last update, the one without a version number, Astroneer crashes without any error, just freeze and returns to desktop.

Dump file: unreal-v0-2019.04.08-20.21.23.dmp : C:\Users\gordon\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\Logs\unreal-v0-2019.04.08-20.21.23.dmp

Process name: Astro-Win64-Shipping.exe : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ASTRONEER Early Access\Astro\Binaries\Win64\Astro-Win64-Shipping.exe

Architecture: x64

Exception: 0xC0000005

The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

OS version: 10.0.17134

Any idea of the origin of this problem?

Best regards

+1 on this same problem.

I checked the location specified on this site for log files and found nothing. I was able to find the attached .dmp file that had a date and time stamp that matched the time of the crash. I am also attaching the output from dxdiag.

I truly love this game. I've been playing pretty much throughout the Early Access period. The fact that it's gotten less stable with each new post-release patch is depressing. I hope this gets fixed - soon. Otherwise it will join the graveyard of unplayed games...

Thanks.

unreal-v0-2019.04.09-19.03.53.dmp

DxDiag.txt