donut

Lost connection to multiplayer while in space, lost rocket. Reproducible

Posted (edited)

Summary:
1.0.13.0 - Steam - Lost Spaceship in multiplayer

Description: 

I got disconnected while launching to another planet in a multiplayer game and lost the rocket, I can still see it in orbit but noone is on it. when i rejoined i had to confirm my character again and the beginning cutscene played again, but with all my player inventory. to test, i launched another rocket and left the game, then rejoined and the same thing happened!

Platform:
Steam

Version / Build Number: 

Edited by donut

Also just had this issue, My friend and I were playing on my server and as we were finishing moving base camp to Vesania, his game crashed and then when he reloaded in he was on sylva and had to try to use a new rocket to get to me.  His game promptly crashed again and now we have two derelict rockets in orbit, that we still have visual on, above the planet. 

Can confirm, we have around 10 shuttles all in space due to the crashes. Have emailed the crash report in.

Hey, my friend and I got the same thing. He was the host, I was the guest.
I have a bug sometimes where I see players marker far too big when I'm in a rocket. When this happen I can't do anything and my only solution is to leave the game and come back.

So the bug came when I was in space with the rocket. I had to disconnect to do something. And now when I try to reconnect, I just have a loading time and I'm back to the main menu so I can't join the game.
My friend can't invite me either.

Platform: steam
Version: 1.0.15.0

6 minutes ago, The_Keyser said:

And now when I try to reconnect, I just have a loading time and I'm back to the main menu so I can't join the game.

EDIT, SORRY: I just had to confirm my character again like Donut, I'm stupid

*sobs* Astroneer STAHP IT, gimme my shuttles back.

god i hope they fix this soon. I have so much shit stuck in space