PAX East Code

Davidtgnome

Where is the "Redeem" option in the menu? I remember it from an earlier release but can't seem to find it now. I'd like to try my special suit from PAX East. 

Incidentally the booth staff were fantastic and I was grateful to have the chance to thank someone in person for the game. 

1 hour ago, Davidtgnome said:

Where is the "Redeem" option in the menu? I remember it from an earlier release but can't seem to find it now. I'd like to try my special suit from PAX East. 

Incidentally the booth staff were fantastic and I was grateful to have the chance to thank someone in person for the game. 

It'll be available at the next patch. 

6 hours ago, Broken Arrow Forever said:

Sounds like I missed out on something big. I'd love a new suit, I see the regular ones too...  regularly. Also, are they doing special promos in the future? This is getting interesting.

Though not a new suit, yes, various different visors/palettes will be available in the future. The 'event' combo looks like this and is intended to promote the game through events like Pax etc.  

giphy.gif

Anyone else having trouble getting theirs to activate? Tried on two computers now, but nothing happens on confirm.

Nope, I haven't been able to check for a few days but it's working for me. I posted my screen shot along with some simple instructions to a Reddit Thread if you need help.

Thank you for the tips! Unfortunately, this hadn't worked for me. I've sent a message to support@systemera.net but fear that might be a dead end :(