On March 31, 2018, SES_joe made an April Fools joke thread saying "Astro Royale Update: April 1, 2019". He said it contained "a new vehicle, 1 million free cosmetic items, and a full cinematic story with characters voiced by Elon Musk, Sigourney Weaver, Jeff Goldblum & Astronaut Peggy Whitson." The game already has something related to cosmetics and there is a fun way to unlock them as well. I think it would be hard as well as useless to add actual astronaut voices. (The current ones are awesome already.) What I am here to focus on is the new vehicle, a dune buggy. It already has its own model and I believe that it would be easy to implement. The model is shown here:

1163478915_AstroneerAstroRoyaleUpdateTeaserScreeshot2.png.e0b84bf285095ed73a31220f732d2a26.png

I imagine this to be slower but more controllable and capable of more soft landings.

As previously mentioned, SES_joe stated that "Steam 'Early Access' users will receive this update April 1, 2019." and "Xbox 'Play Anywhere' players can also expect this patch to hit their consoles or Windows 10 machines April 1, 2019."

Any information or thoughts about this will be appreciated. (This thread is not an April Fools joke.)

It's actually in the game already! Research and print a buggy from the medium printer. IIRC all materials required can be found on Sylva.

1 hour ago, epicdude312 said:

It's actually in the game already! Research and print a buggy from the medium printer. IIRC all materials required can be found on Sylva.

I know about the Buggy...trust me. I am sorry. I thought that this buggy had a separate model from the current one. Those shocks on the front looked quite large up close!