Also just checked and they're putting together the candidate build for certification. Could possibly be Friday if they get it to MS in time. 

The devs put together a build including all the new goodness that they nominate to be ready for release to Xbox. If it's shit they make another. Then the best candidate goes to Microsoft and they confirm if it's good (or not). Joe tends to announce when they're confident that a patch will be elected as the new leader. 

Crowbarring in as much as I can there. 

5 minutes ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Xbox? What is an Xbox? 

And, and when the heck they coming out with a DLC? Come on give me more complexity!!!! 

I love you. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Blind Io said:

I love you. 

Right back at ya!

Speaking of luv, where the hell is @Martin? He posted on the day of 1.0 release and nothing since? Is he back in the pokey? 🤩

@Martin let us know your alive!

Edited by The Touch of Grey Gamer

The rtx branches are used for getting the builds ready. Joe's confirmed on Discord it'll 'probably' be released this week, and it'll contain a large boost to multiplayer performance. 

SmartSelect_20190402-124715_Chrome.jpg

28 minutes ago, djdkdance said:

There should be a section for XBOX update
You must not ask too much. The xbox and PC updates are the same

9 hours ago, djdkdance said:

There should be a section for XBOX update

On 3/28/2019 at 10:21 PM, Blind Io said:

The devs put together a build including all the new goodness that they nominate to be ready for release to Xbox. If it's shit they make another. Then the best candidate goes to Microsoft and they confirm if it's good (or not). Joe tends to announce when they're confident that a patch will be elected as the new leader. 

The jet pack is confirmed on Discord there is a video. There is a very good chance that we will receive the Patch this week. I think there will be a nice surprise

17 minutes ago, Clo33 said:

The jet pack is confirmed on Discord there is a video. There is a very good chance that we will receive the Patch this week. I think there will be a nice surprise

The jetpack is part of the Wanderer Update. This week's release is a patch, as far as we know. As I've mentioned a few times on the forum, the headline is major improvements to the multiplayer experience. 

7 hours ago, Blind Io said:

The jetpack is part of the Wanderer Update. This week's release is a patch, as far as we know. As I've mentioned a few times on the forum, the headline is major improvements to the multiplayer experience. 

Yes thanks. Do you think solo performance will be increased? Or that the multi? I saw a partnership with gearbox to help them on astroneer. That's good news.

12 minutes ago, Clo33 said:

Yes thanks. Do you think solo performance will be increased? Or that the multi? I saw a partnership with gearbox to help them on astroneer. That's good news.

I think it's reasonably possible we'll see some singleplayer gains too, they've got a couple of weeks of work to put in this patch. 

To be clear, the partnership is with Gearbox Publishing. So it's mostly about selling the game with advertising and deals like, (probably) Epic Store and (maybe) ps4 and physical copies. No devs will be moving/helping between either of the studios. 

How about fixing all of the crashes on Xbox, especially the one that prevents us from FINISHING THE GAME?!!!

1 hour ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

I was hoping you were going to be guessing Thursday 😿

After if it does not bring anything to the single mode on xbox the disappointment will be great. I am already preparing to be disappointed. In principle we have the patch at 16 hours so with the time difference.

On 4/1/2019 at 4:16 PM, CopperyMarrow15 said:

I have been wondering where Martin went. Several people went missing after 1.0 including @Astrofun and @redstonerti.

Where is the candidate build?

I’m back now, was away for a bit.