About the detritus on all planets

With all the non recyclable items laying around(detritus),(the broken platforms and used research triangles etc...), how about making a shredder or something that can recycle those non recyclable items. We could use the scrap from them. Thanks 

p.s. I like a nice clean planet free from garbage. I don't want to bury them either. Blowing them up yields no scrap.

astro1.png

astro2.png

Edited by WonderMan

I still like the idea of a cutting torch or plasma cutter to cut the "Too large for recycling" junk into smaller pieces. That giant shredder is fine, but then we would need a better way of hauling those very large items back to that shredder. 

19 minutes ago, Flyingcrowbar said:

I still like the idea of a cutting torch or plasma cutter to cut the "Too large for recycling" junk into smaller pieces. That giant shredder is fine, but then we would need a better way of hauling those very large items back to that shredder. 

They've been working on a monster-sized rover for a while now. We can probably expect to see it when we get the extra-large shredder & platforms.

Thanks for the information, Major! Those folks at SES seem to be thinking ahead, now if they could only get a handle on the problem that is making my game quit to the Windows desktop with no warning or crash report, I would be a very happy Astroneer.