Carto

RIP Large Platform B, Was Fun While It Lasted

The additional storage, having built in battery power, and the ability to adjust power flow on a per rover basis really makes this a highly tunable setup. Sure it's expensive, and time consuming but man, I'm having fun with it so far lol

Pardon the mess, was excited and snapped screen shots as soon as I had it all working lol

Made some more progress last night, found out we had to build the power distribution network in a tree as a linear fashion was inefficient. 

base_02.thumb.JPG.eaf7bfe100076d3dcab6161eb6c95452.JPG

base_03.thumb.JPG.54a34568ff90e3b1b539b8795a0d131c.JPG

Currently farming a ton of ceramic to make 16 large storages and then I'll need 64 medium storages as well. Once this is all done I'll start working with the terrain to figure out a cool design to "park" all these platforms into. Right now I just want easy access to all the power nodes so adjustments are easy and I can understand the best method of assembly.

Nice! My tip is to arrange them in a big circle that goes around your base, with space in the middle for you to access all of them. You have to do a lot less running that way.