ToastedDragon

Getting back into the game

After 3 long years on not playing this game and seeing all of its updates im going to try and start being active again on here i know i wasnt much before but i want to find Death orb or orbs depending on how many their are actually haha and see what happens since i know this game still has bugs  and i love finding them. take this picturte for instance  i was underground mining and a buddy of mine hopped into my tractor and it just exploded then just started spazzing out and flying up   the only way i got it back was having to leave the area for awhile to get it to deload the area then walk back down to find it possible fixed  cant say for sure

their was another bug that i found that were when i went to go save my game in my base only my guy sat out side of it after quitting the game and loading it back up i for some reason had a birds eye view of the base i gata same it is an awesome bug to get some cool shots of the base but the only way to fix it is to go back into your base to sit down then get out and it should be fine

unknown (1).png

sadsafsafsa.JPG

Hey, what's with the pile of resources in the front lawn? We're getting complaints from the neighbors.

10 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Welcome back! I hope you have some fun!

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Petrataur said:

Hey, what's with the pile of resources in the front lawn? We're getting complaints from the neighbors.

i have not had the chance to make storage space so its kinda all over the place is piles haha