Petrataur

MARS - Master Astroneer Reference Sheet

Hey guys, I posted this in the general forum a little while ago but I'm realizing it can help with a lot of the questions being asked here. I want to make sure it reaches anyone who will find it useful.

Spoiler alert (kind of), as this guide does go over the power requirements for all of the "alien structures" you may have seen scattered around the surface, but that's about it.

Otherwise, it's just a guide on where materials can be found, everything they are used for, crafting flowcharts that list out all the raw materials for any final product, and info on all items relating to power production, consumption, and storage:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d_GUKmpcQ-nlp0w6AxelNgaMAfkQCc6LMUlYIShjXNo/edit?usp=sharing

I've been working on / refining this for a while and will probably continue to do so if anything changes in future updates. Since I posted this in the general forum a few things have been updated or added, and the name was changed to Master Astroneer Reference Sheet because acronyms are fun.

Enjoy!

I didn't see the power requirements for the gateway chambers, nor the item requirements for the engines, just fyi. Otherwise though, this is really cool, though it is visually and mildly complex(there are flowcharts/images/other things with less information, but it's generally easier on the eyes and easier to process). But yeah it's pretty cool.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

@Petrataur should something be in boxes A 3-11 or am I out in left field on this one?

I wasn't sure the best way to present what crafting stations are required, but what I did was include the crafting station required for the final product in the "category" row (dark gray) and then column A is reserved for any other crafting stations that are required before the final product. For example, any composite resource that includes gases have Atmospheric Condenser in column A, but the Chemistry Lab isn't in there because it's in the dark gray category row since it applies to all of them.

Edited by Petrataur

1 hour ago, Virukino said:

I didn't see the power requirements for the gateway chambers, nor the item requirements for the engines, just fyi. Otherwise though, this is really cool, though it is visually and mildly complex(there are flowcharts/images/other things with less information, but it's generally easier on the eyes and easier to process). But yeah it's pretty cool.

The gateway chambers should be in the "power guide" sheet (4th tab on the bottom). I didn't think to add the requirements for the engines, I may add that!