CopperyMarrow15

(spoilers) Glacio Gateway Engine Locked

Description: I went to the Gateway Chamber of Glacio and it was blocked with a forcefield that usually appears when it is given the appropriate resource. Am I missing something? Do other people have this problem?

Platform: XBOX ONE

Attatchments:

419408942_AstroneerGatewayEngineGlitchScreenshot1.PNG.cfd57033f2171e0ce3c040d28d5b3a43.PNG1178994745_AstroneerGatewayEngineGlitchScreenshot2.PNG.9f52562c974b52ba4b19b79a160254e9.PNG

i take for granted you already power it with enough power on the surface ? i had to go back on the top node on atrox to like reset it after the game crash , maybe give this a try, the light were on but the central platform was back up covering the floating ball as soon i a got closer it went back to normal

Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2019 at 1:41 PM, thebobinc said:

i take for granted you already power it with enough power on the surface ? i had to go back on the top node on atrox to like reset it after the game crash , maybe give this a try, the light were on but the central platform was back up covering the floating ball as soon i a got closer it went back to normal

I have not yet powered a Gateway Chamber on that planet. I will try that. Thank you.

Edited by CopperyMarrow15