Sign in to follow this  
neal121

Whats next?

Exactly as it sounds. Astroneer is a great great game, even back when we started as a life pod on the planet instead of a shelter - great game still.

Yet here I am finishing unlocking all the portals on planets (since ive gone to all of them already and received all materials).  I am wondering what the developers are doing next. Any words from them? Similar game? DLC? Etc. I saw some side notes they plan to add more enhancements to the basic game.

Ive basically been playing a lot lately - had surgery. Not doing anything but playing games basically... trapped for few more days.

2 minutes ago, neal121 said:

Exactly as it sounds. Astroneer is a great great game, even back when we started as a life pod on the planet instead of a shelter - great game still.

Yet here I am finishing unlocking all the portals on planets (since ive gone to all of them already and received all materials).  I am wondering what the developers are doing next. Any words from them? Similar game? DLC? Etc. I saw some side notes they plan to add more enhancements to the basic game.

Ive basically been playing a lot lately - had surgery. Not doing anything but playing games basically... trapped for few more days.

The roadmap shows the kind of things they'll be working on adding to the game for free, over an undisclosed timeframe. 

4 hours ago, Blind Io said:

The roadmap shows the kind of things they'll be working on adding to the game for free, over an undisclosed timeframe. 

Potential updates is just as wishlist. They removed lots of potential updates in the past....like water.

I hope there is more to the come coming out. I really liked this game  alot and would be bad if it just finished like that.