Quick and fatal lift to the surface

Unfortunately I don't have footage of this bug, because it came very quick and unexpected.

I was stuck with my large rover and wanted to get out to flatten the terrain in the underground caves a bit.

Instead, I was quickly lifted through the wall all the way up and through the layer to the surface of the planet, and further up in the sky, so that my landing was fatal.

If I find my body on the surface, I know where my rover is, one layer down, at least.

23 hours ago, mountarreat said:

Unfortunately I don't have footage of this bug, because it came very quick and unexpected.

I was stuck with my large rover and wanted to get out to flatten the terrain in the underground caves a bit.

Instead, I was quickly lifted through the wall all the way up and through the layer to the surface of the planet, and further up in the sky, so that my landing was fatal.

If I find my body on the surface, I know where my rover is, one layer down, at least.

You can try to starting with your shuttle in orbit and looking there for your dead boddy. But I‘m not sure, you will find there outside...

When you see it, take a landing zone near there and walking with a lot of teathers and pakers to this direction.