The giant bulbous things on Vesania are a major problem. They're everywhere & don't despawn when dug up. I've been using a large rover with tier 3 drills to get around on Vesania, while trying to activate all the gates, & these stupid obstacles make it nearly impossible to navigate. Often they will spaz out & fly up into the air, then come crashing down on my rover, which is then unable to move. Apparently these things are made of solid iron. The large rover can't so much as nudge them. Things were better on Vesania when they had no collision. Now they're just a nuisance. 

Like this?

6C03AD4011601A1DBA3FEE72C038983E37E6E940

See if saving and reloading removes them. It's probably faster to hop out then back in the rover and reload, than it is to actually try to deal with them.

2 minutes ago, SynaGl0w said:

Like this?

Yeah! Those things! And, no, they didn't go anywhere after reloading the save. 

That's odd, the ones I knocked free were gone when I reloaded the game. Maybe it depends on how (re)embedded or spazzy they are when the save occurs. Still beyond annoying. I spent as little time as possible on the surface of this planet. Activated all the gateways as quick as possible then left.