Sign in to follow this  
Gummarus

Nerf the Shelter-Trolls.

Nerf the Shelter-Trolls. And the magic ground they create beneath themselves.

Make shelters Packable, explodable, winchable, attach at rocket motor... something.

Surely this has already been suggested.

Posted (edited)

Just dont build shelters ;)

We havn't ... no need. Nothing comes along like a storm where you would need.... a .... shelter ....

So just build off your shuttle landing pads. Its stupid, I know... but theres really zero point in building a shelter without any sort of environmental dangers to shelter yourself from. 

Edited by Frigidman

On 3/7/2019 at 5:02 PM, Frigidman said:

We havn't ... no need. Nothing comes along like a storm where you would need.... a .... shelter ....

So just build off your shuttle landing pads. Its stupid, I know... but theres really zero point in building a shelter without any sort of environmental dangers to shelter yourself from. 

I think they're talking about trolls who join multiplayer and place shelters everywhere.

19 hours ago, Purp13 said:

I think they're talking about trolls who join multiplayer and place shelters everywhere.

Wow that's a jerk move. Yea that could use some attention too.

On 3/7/2019 at 3:02 PM, Frigidman said:

In hind-sight that is a good solution. Unfortunately, I popped one open in the middle of my base, just to see what it might be useful for. I wound up moving the whole base. 

all the man made items in game should be packable including the habitat and junk  and anything else that can be made,,,

this way you bring back the junk for your big big shredder and get some of planet clean up