Sign in to follow this  
ilikeorangutans

Thank you for this wonderful game

Hello there,

I just wanted to tell you guys how much I enjoy Astroneer. I saw a year ago or two on Youtube somewhere and when it was released I bought it. It's worth every cent to me. See, we just had a baby, so I don't have a lot of time to spare, but when the baby finally sleeps for an half an hour and I get to rest, this game is just wonderful. I can do everything at my pace, even walk away as long as I'm close to a tether, the visuals are sometimes just stunning (even my partner commented on this), and it's just so enjoyable to explore and figure out how things work. On that topic, the whole plug system is a joy. When you realize you can just combine different things, even if it's putting a rover seat vertically on the front of a medium rover, it's such a joy and so much fun. And that goes for all the little details, like the way power is visualized, the little oxygen tethers going around buildings and platforms, and the fact that I can see the other planets that I can visit!

Thank you so much for making such a smart, beautiful, and enjoyable game! I can't wait to see what you make next and if astroneer will support mods.

Cheers,
a very tired guy

This magnificent game has a very beautiful future in front of him. You do not stop in this good way.