Patch pushed back to Monday. Watch on Twitter Joe is optimistic about the performance for xbox. We'll see.

2 hours ago, Clo33 said:

Patch pushed back to Monday. Watch on Twitter Joe is optimistic about the performance for xbox. We'll see.

And I hope they also do something for stability. What a use to see the crashes always smooth and in 30 fps? Ok when performance was the reason for crashing. But only the randomly crashes I think, the save thing could be some other problem 🙄

5 hours ago, Rico1980Ger said:

And I hope they also do something for stability. What a use to see the crashes always smooth and in 30 fps? Ok when performance was the reason for crashing. But only the randomly crashes I think, the save thing could be some other problem 🙄

Are you playing on x or on s? Personally apart from the big drop in fps I never had another problem on one x. I start a backup with each patch. I think they will all work again. The goal and 30 fps are on xbox.

9 hours ago, Clo33 said:

Are you playing on x or on s? Personally apart from the big drop in fps I never had another problem on one x. I start a backup with each patch. I think they will all work again. The goal and 30 fps are on xbox.

I play on the X. Thanks for the advice but I have tried everything. Have 5 Savegames with each patch a new one. Always the same. Lies with the developers. I'm powerless. Must wait or forget the game.

1 hour ago, Rico1980Ger said:

I play on the X. Thanks for the advice but I have tried everything. Have 5 Savegames with each patch a new one. Always the same. Lies with the developers. I'm powerless. Must wait or forget the game.

Wait Monday. The patch they are going out is dedicated to that. We will see what it gives.

ehh you mean tuesday ? because the liar just told people that they will push it for certification on monday, to be out tuesday stating that they had to delay  because they could have break save game . so much BS again trying to temper people with lies , @ SES_Joe maybe apply for POTUS communication director next ?

Long time astroneer player first time posting. Ive kept my mouth shut since 2016 when i got the game for xbox. But this is just getting ridiculous! Its a fully launched game and lucky to get 30fps. Ive been on every planet through every update and had dozens and dozens of saves and restarts all throughout the patches and updates. Im getting tired of this game and its slow downs, drops, and freezes. The reason why xbox has little draw is these issues. I alone have 5 friends that want to play this game but aren't paying for a game that we cant play together.  These issues need to be a addressed and soon! 

Barely hanging on here......

On 3/8/2019 at 7:10 PM, Tyler Durden said:

Next patch Next patch next patch that's all I ever read anymore and yet nothing is improved for console they removed a beneficial glitch because they can't allow that but console performance not a big deal will fix that in the next patch....

I feel you here bud, I’m not the biggest fan of having the benificial things fixed before the actual game but I can imagine different people are working on different things and it is only a small company so whoever’s job it is to get this fixed needs a big size 10 up their rear 

On 3/9/2019 at 1:18 AM, Clo33 said:

This is good to hear, I have posted a few frustrated threads now want to post something more positive :) 

13 hours ago, Clo33 said:

Wait Monday. The patch they are going out is dedicated to that. We will see what it gives.

They did a patch soon after 1.0 release that drastically improved performance at the beginning of the game, we need to see the same improvement this time round for Xbox 👍🏻

Look on the Twitter astroneer game. You have more and more information. A lot of xbox players complain on their Twitter since 1.0.7.0. It must have put pressure on them. I believe in this patch we will surely not be 30 fps but I think we will not be far.

On 3/8/2019 at 8:48 PM, JimBearUSA said:

Yet they charge Xbox customers just as much and our money spends exactly the same as any other customer.

Agreed