Patch 1.09 has seen little improvement to performance but is far from playable, really want to get on and play the game but started a couple of saves now and get to about the same point having used minimal modules ect the game comes to a complete stand still.

a lot of positives are being shown, scrap glitch and all but doesn’t make a difference for Xbox players as still can’t even play, this needs to be addressed the game is in a laughable state considering it’s a full release now, patients is started to frail.

Fully

3 hours ago, Kev Cunning said:

Patch 1.09 has seen little improvement to performance but is far from playable, really want to get on and play the game but started a couple of saves now and get to about the same point having used minimal modules ect the game comes to a complete stand still.

a lot of positives are being shown, scrap glitch and all but doesn’t make a difference for Xbox players as still can’t even play, this needs to be addressed the game is in a laughable state considering it’s a full release now, patients is started to frail.

Fully agree!!!!!!!!!! 

Strongly that he out this performance patch. In my opinion there is a good time before it is operational on all platforms. We'll see. I did not even unlock one heart. I do not understand how some people get to play in slow motion it's tiring. We cross fingers. This game and really great too eager to play it without being upset. Sorry for my English I hope you understand me.

It is possible to maintain some performance for a while if you dont use tethers and don't digg too much, but it will not last forever tho.. Performance updates will hopefully help, but in the end - for big projects - I think dedicated servers will be the best if not only solution.

Under "Known issues" towards the end of the patch notes - since patch note 1.0.4.  "Client desync and performance drops". On the roadmap the priorities are listed under the "post 1.0 patch priorities" and they also talk a little bit about it in this live stream: 

Would also recommend the Astroneer docu that was posted on youtube yesterday - they talk about the future of Astroneer, although in broad strokes. 

8 hours ago, Dr Blake said:

they talk about the future of Astroneer

If they don’t do much work on the technical state soon, there will be no future.

3 hours ago, Rico1980Ger said:

If they don’t do much work on the technical state soon, there will be no future.

None, but maybe a class action lawsuit.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:26 AM, Clo33 said:

Fully

Fully agree!!!!!!!!!! 

They say they have been working furiously yet what have they got to show for all their work? Fixed a glitch, improved a tutorial that no one plays and stalled on improving the stability on Xbox, 

out right pethetic hence the frail patients 

I imagine that optimizing Astroneer for the Unreal 4 engine on Xbox is not a simple task for a small crew to undertake.

I'm hanging in there at 15-20 FPS right not, but the games does get tiresome pretty quickly, so I hope some relief is coming.

The pleasure is not there at this rate of image. Yes it must not be simple. Subnautica took a long time to be optimized on xbox. And he still has little lag on xbox one x. But if they manage to do the same work on astroneer I will be the happiest in the world. We must not lose hope

They talked about xbox performances on twitch if an anglophone could tell me what they said please. I think the patch is coming out this week

Basically they are working on it, they have made progress, they are testing big saves and there will be patches coming. First one this week.

Posted (edited)

NOOOOOO THIS IS THE WORST BUG ON XBOX!!! (the mouse does not work but the keyboard does (only in astroneer xbox) it might not be a bug, but hopefully it is because then i need a diffrent mouse) someone pls report this bug for me😁 I don't know how.😒

Edited by Jayden Jooste

On 3/4/2019 at 3:25 PM, Dr Blake said:

It is possible to maintain some performance for a while if you dont use tethers and don't digg too much, but it will not last forever tho.. Performance updates will hopefully help, but in the end - for big projects - I think dedicated servers will be the best if not only solution.

I want to use tethers and I want to dig.. simple

1 hour ago, Jayden Jooste said:

NOOOOOO THIS IS THE WORST BUG ON XBOX!!! (the mouse does not work but the keyboard does (only in astroneer xbox) it might not be a bug, but hopefully it is because then i need a diffrent mouse) someone pls report this bug for me😁 I don't know how.😒

Astroneer does not have keyboard and mouse support as of just yet, it is intended but yes only keyboard works don’t buy new mouse yet bud 

35 minutes ago, Kev Cunning said:

I want to use tethers and I want to dig.. simple

Astroneer does not have keyboard and mouse support as of just yet, it is intended but yes only keyboard works don’t buy new mouse yet bud 

Oh u mean mouse support doesn't exist but keyboard does?

1 hour ago, AwesomeRobot861 said:

If yes then do u know when its coming? 

There is no given time for i have just been informed through forums and stuff they where planning on having it, I have put a thread on this discussing it and wanted to know how many others would use it too. Apparently a fair few so sooner rather than later would be good 

On 3/6/2019 at 6:50 PM, Kev Cunning said:

They say they have been working furiously yet what have they got to show for all their work? Fixed a glitch, improved a tutorial that no one plays and stalled on improving the stability on Xbox, 

out right pethetic hence the frail patients 

I do not think they block on it. I just think that xbox performance is not their priority. The patch that needs to be released today is not a patch specific to the xbox so the game will still not be optimized for xbox. The xbox players represents a small part of the cakes. We'll see. If there is a better it is always good to take.

3 hours ago, Kev Cunning said:

There is no given time for i have just been informed through forums and stuff they where planning on having it, I have put a thread on this discussing it and wanted to know how many others would use it too. Apparently a fair few so sooner rather than later would be good 

K

Next patch Next patch next patch that's all I ever read anymore and yet nothing is improved for console they removed a beneficial glitch because they can't allow that but console performance not a big deal will fix that in the next patch....

8 hours ago, Clo33 said:

The patch that needs to be released today is not a patch specific to the xbox so the game will still not be optimized for xbox. The xbox players represents a small part of the cakes.

Yet they charge Xbox customers just as much and our money spends exactly the same as any other customer.