Summary:
Terrain snap back bug / potential de-sync in multi-player Description: 
See the attached video. When in multi-player my friend (who is also hosting) will dig up some terrain while making a tunnel etc. and the terrain will still be visible on my screen. He can run through the cleared area with no problem because it's not there for him. But I collide / can see the terrain. If I try to remove it, it snaps back in to place. This problem persists through game restarts / re-connections to session. This problem is also visible across planets, on the surface and in tunnels. Some times occurs in smaller sizes, random rocks floating in the air where the once was terrain. If I try to remove them, they pop right back in to place. No network connection problems are present, voice communication etc. are stable. AstroBugTerrain.mp4 Platform:
PC - Steam Version / Build Number: 
Steam BuildID 3597932 - Astroneer Version 1.0.9.0 Specifications: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 10.0.17134 Build 17134 CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 RAM: 4x 8GB DDR4 2400 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series  Drive: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB