elmong0003

Optimisations on HD graphics

Hi there, just bought astroneer on steam , the game is great but it have low FPS, I’m using i5 8500 with UHD 630 graphics. System Era please optimize HD graphics, It’s kind of playable about 30fps below but there are many lag spikes .For others that tell me to buy a graphics card , It’s simple, not having enough money.

5 hours ago, elmong0003 said:

Hi there, just bought astroneer on steam , the game is great but it have low FPS, I’m using i5 8500 with UHD 630 graphics. System Era please optimize HD graphics, It’s kind of playable about 30fps below but there are many lag spikes .For others that tell me to buy a graphics card , It’s simple, not having enough money.

A graphics card is listed on the minimum requirements. This isn't a simple game for a PC to run. 

Are you already running on the lowest settings -- options *and* resolution?  I ran on a desktop i5-6500 for a long time and while it's not pretty by any means, it was basically playable all the time.  Otherwise... you get what you pay for.  There are a number of "OK" cards out there for under $200 that could let you run at a higher resolution with moderate settings.  My RTX 2060 handles 1080p with all the extras, without breaking a sweat.  A less-capable card (1050Ti, maybe?) could probably handle 1080p at medium settings or 900p at high.