Have you used the shredder exploit ? :) If not, hat off before you sir! Astroneer should have an achivement called "Space garbage man" or something if one manages to collect 1000 scrap from shredding garbage.

1 hour ago, Donbother said:

Have you used the shredder exploit ? :) If not, hat off before you sir! Astroneer should have an achivement called "Space garbage man" or something if one manages to collect 1000 scrap from shredding garbage.

Mua? Use an exploit? Bite your tongue!

Me cheat? Never!

Would I do something like that? I think not!

Ok, yeah, maybe a little 🖖

I didn't get an accurate count but Id guess I have around 30 xlb of scrap and 10 zebra balls for light. BTW zebra balls are not so good as light source in this 1786545720_2019-03-04(9).thumb.png.dc80774e994b1032e32b7afc0e993c55.png 

3 hours ago, nobillyno said:

I didn't get an accurate count but Id guess I have around 30 xlb of scrap and 10 zebra balls for light. BTW zebra balls are not so good as light source in this 1786545720_2019-03-04(9).thumb.png.dc80774e994b1032e32b7afc0e993c55.png 

Very nice 👍🏻 

13 hours ago, nobillyno said:

I didn't get an accurate count but Id guess I have around 30 xlb of scrap and 10 zebra balls for light. BTW zebra balls are not so good as light source in this 

WOW! That is awesome! I think I only have 13 or 14 of them. 30 is very impressive. 
I have found only 5 Zebra balls. I agree about the light source there seems to be some type of film or cloud covering them now which makes them less bright I believe

I'm on my way to create one xlb (80) of each and every resource, gas & compound that can be created.
I've collected 40 research pods as well