Hanbri9

It’s Friday and no 1.0.9???

It Friday, people have said that 1.0.9 is coming out today.... it’s been a week since I was able to make any progress due to crashing when trying to save. Or crashing while walking around. Or crashinfbwhen trying to use the save and quit method. 

I play on xbox one x and there needs to be a patch, or fevert to 1.0.7 when the game was actually playable. 

10 minutes ago, Hanbri9 said:

It Friday, people have said that 1.0.9 is coming out today.... it’s been a week since I was able to make any progress due to crashing when trying to save. Or crashing while walking around. Or crashinfbwhen trying to use the save and quit method. 

I play on xbox one x and there needs to be a patch, or fevert to 1.0.7 when the game was actually playable. 

Expecting a patch at 4am is a bit of a stretch. 

Stop saying anything the game has never been really playable on xbox even one x. I tried it on 4 different xbox and as soon as the base gets bigger there is a big fall of fps. All xbox players must go in the same direction if we want developers to consider requests for xbox. The game runs at an average of 15 fps on one x. Yet I have no extension.

37 minutes ago, Clo33 said:

Stop saying anything the game has never been really playable on xbox even one x. I tried it on 4 different xbox and as soon as the base gets bigger there is a big fall of fps. All xbox players must go in the same direction if we want developers to consider requests for xbox. The game runs at an average of 15 fps on one x. Yet I have no extension.

Yeah the game has never been playable on Xbox and I’ve been playing since day 1 in December 2016 so for now the game will be put down and given a rest until devs can make it better for Xbox. Sucks this is the case even after 1.0 launch 

4 minutes ago, rileya_c said:

Yeah the game has never been playable on Xbox and I’ve been playing since day 1 

So... Which is it? 😉

1 hour ago, Blind Io said:

So... Which is it😉

😒

3 hours ago, Clo33 said:

I completely agree. Since 1.0 I have started a new savegame with nearly every patch to be sure that no problems from the old one left in savegame. And every time in every version the same problems depend on game progress.

The first 5 till 6 hours the game began to getting a little bit slower. After you have activate the first core the average performance reached 15 fps and below. This symptoms growing until you reached the 5th core or it’s only enough to visit it’s underground and at this point the game is not only in slow motion , it crashed randomly and with progress the timespan decreased in which playing is possible. Then the final step is that when you make it to here and your were very patient, the game begins to crash nearly every time you save or use a vehicle or habitat. So unplayable in performance and mechanics. And this was so in 1.0, 1.0.6 and 1.0.8.

All people who haven’t this problems , simply haven’t enough progress. And on PC there are very similar. And it have nothing to do with, cache, version, system, teethers or on which kind of hard disk it runs. The game is very damaged and must be repaired.

4 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Expecting a patch at 4am is a bit of a stretch. 

Depend of the timezone 😂 we have now 5:30 pm here for example.🤪 Only 6,5 hours of friday left. 😂

feel like they went full '' no man sky '' been more then a week since they made any communication , on xbox hub it's more then 100 days since they made a post .

For me it is simple, this game should not go to the xbox now, it's still an early access ... It's totally unsuitable for playing and I doubt that it will fix it. Do not be kidding this game is stable for a better pc (far to consoles). Probably we will wait a long time for playable versions, that is stable 30fps. This is very sad but true ...☹

If they aren’t going to be making console updates, the should revert console to 1.0.7 and say “I’m sorry you don’t get space suits if you want stable gameplay”. That way the console will stay at 1.0.7 which was stable and then keep pc at 1.0.X

This game is fucked up under the xbox. How can people not see it. Other games run smoothly and here is some misunderstanding. Even worse when people write that they can play with declines of 15fps or 10fps I'm sorry but someone has a problem with the brain or eyes ...

The worst part is that ms released this game on xbox knowing that it works well only on one pc platform (not on xbox). Lost time and lost money for a good time.

This is not all more and more companies prefer such concepts in order to pay for an unfinished product. Certainly many people have been dealing with this hmm ...?

1 hour ago, Hanbri9 said:

If they aren’t going to be making console updates, the should revert console to 1.0.7 and say “I’m sorry you don’t get space suits if you want stable gameplay”. That way the console will stay at 1.0.7 which was stable and then keep pc at 1.0.X

1.0.7 was exactly so damaged as 1.0 till 1.0.9. Nothing changed. At a point of progress in the game this happens and went worse. That this happened after an update is pure coincidence. Believe me.

1 hour ago, Sebuha said:

This game is fucked up under the xbox. How can people not see it. Other games run smoothly and here is some misunderstanding. Even worse when people write that they can play with declines of 15fps or 10fps I'm sorry but someone has a problem with the brain or eyes ...

Yes, either nobody has tested it or spawned a few items and played around with the developer tools for more than a few hours. Because nobody is so blind and better than on a closed system with completely the same hardware and software you can not test it. They can not say that they did not see us here. Do not just hope to test on a devkit. I think it has been knowingly published in the state. Why can not I say but it will hurt the game unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Sebuha said:

it works well only on one pc platform (not on xbox)

On which PC platform? I have played it on Win10 PC with Microsoft Store and exactly the same. Only the time when it happens depends on the strength of the hardware (especially CPU). It's the same with Steam, but I can not say anything first-hand. But why should it be different?

1 hour ago, Rico1980Ger said:

On which PC platform? I have played it on Win10 PC with Microsoft Store and exactly the same. Only the time when it happens depends on the strength of the hardware (especially CPU). It's the same with Steam, but I can not say anything first-hand. But why should it be different?

Okay in the patch notes forum are some steam user acknowledged that the problems are all the same. Also here: 

My advice is to give up our dying Astroneer and let him rest in peace. Maybe they find a cure or they found some voodoo magic to  resurrect him. 

Oh, didn't you see the video? They launched their QA Xbox into space.

Seriously, it is so obvious they never play their own game, especially on Xbox. If they did, they would have fixed these issues long ago. They are too busy tweeting about all the other games they play. I AM SO TIRED OF COMPANIES RELEASING BROKEN GAMES!!!

Post comments on their Twitter that makes them react. I do not think they know what they are doing. They are at a dead end. And their lack of communication and really terrible.