Killjoy

When saving game, the game crashes and does not save.

System; Xbox One

The past five attempts to save my game have failed. Instead of saving the game it crashes and boots me back to the Xbox One home screen. 

I have tried saving at the menu screen, in a rover seat, and at the home base. 

This is a new problem started about 4 to 5 days ago. 

I have been attempting to reach the core of Sylva when the crashes started. 

Is this an ongoing problem or am I the lucky ticket holder? Any help will be appreciated. 

Thank you. 

This exact same thing has happened to my friend. It started when he strted to due end game content. He ended up creating a second world just so he could play again. I havent had this issue. Yet. But I also havent started any of the endgame. My only advice I can offer is t\start a new world, but keep you're old one and hope it gets fixed with the next patch.

And while I can say if this is true or not, but rumor has it that posts that talk about this spasific issue, end to disapear and can never be found. As if somone is trying to hide he fact that thi is a issue. Again i cant say if thats tru or not. But ironically it is pretty hard to find topics relating to this.

I haven’t been able to make almost any progress since the 1.0.8 hot fix. I tried for hours and I couldn’t even take off from Sylva it was so bad. 

Get out out of the same point, walk around, crash. Get into something, crash. Mine anything, crash. Get into ANYTHING , crash. 

Its been almost most a week.... they need to revert to 1.0.7 because 1.0.8 is so unstable and horrible.... common guys....

*my favorite part about this game is doing the exact same thing I just did for the last 20 minutes because my game crashed......   -said no one. 

Today morning crash No. 6. I enter in large rover and crash me to XBOX home screen. I lost half hour of gameplay! 👿

Edited by ÐαηκɵƼʘ

This problem is older than 1.0.7 or 1.0.8. A rollback won’t help. I have this problem since 1.0 and I startet a new savegame after every update and the problem come back after progress. Most of all after you visited the 5th planet. I depends of the way you play. I hope 1.0.9 let me play further.

10 hours ago, Blind Io said:

No need to revert... 1.0.9's coming on Friday. Maybe we'll get some fixes! 

Where did you see that? Communication from SES is really BAD. Are we expected to check this forum, Twitter, Steam, Discord, YouTube, and Reddit?