Clo33

Atmospheric condenser bug

At this device you must really move your cursor over the red button of the shown interface and push RT or A on Xbox Controller to stop it. Then it’s possible to switch the gas. But it’s still makes loudy noises. To stop that too, you must switch to a gas which isn’t available on the planet.

Edited by Rico1980Ger

Thank you for your reply. I know how it works I play games since that release. Before the last update I could stop it by pressing the button. But now as soon as I throw it it stays stuck on the same gas. Obliged to unplug it to stop it. The button and still red can not be pressed. So I have a condenser for each gas.

18 minutes ago, Clo33 said:

Thank you for your reply. I know how it works I play games since that release. Before the last update I could stop it by pressing the button. But now as soon as I throw it it stays stuck on the same gas. Obliged to unplug it to stop it. The button and still red can not be pressed. So I have a condenser for each gas.

squaller 😁

On 2/27/2019 at 6:12 AM, ÐαηκɵƼʘ said:

One (or two) picture say more as 1000 words😉

https://xboxclips.com/BeaheF/514c8fe4-079d-4245-9792-facd4418749e 

I was about to report the same thing, Xbox One X (1.0.9.0). 

You can't see my inputs but you can imagine me trying every damned button on the controller. 

I haven't tried to select the red button with the cursor yet because I'm a filthy console player and that's not the first thing that comes to mind when D-pad + A works with every other module. 

It's stops on it's own when there is no more room to stock the gas collected. 

2 hours ago, BeaheF said:

https://xboxclips.com/BeaheF/514c8fe4-079d-4245-9792-facd4418749e 

I was about to report the same thing, Xbox One X (1.0.9.0). 

You can't see my inputs but you can imagine me trying every damned button on the controller. 

I haven't tried to select the red button with the cursor yet because I'm a filthy console player and that's not the first thing that comes to mind when D-pad + A works with every other module. 

It's stops on it's own when there is no more room to stock the gas collected. 

PTry the red button directly. Believe me. I know it’s work different from the other consoles. And push it 2 Times

Edited by Rico1980Ger

On 2/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, Clo33 said:

Can not switch off and change gas with the atmospheric condenser. 

Hey Clo33. I’m having the same issue as you described with the atmospheric condenser. We’re you ever able to find a resolution?