Sign in to follow this  
Kev Cunning

Xbox performance

Having read thrpugh some of the issues raised by other players aswell as myself I think it is clear to say the stability and performance on the Xbox and Microsoft simply isn’t good enough. 

I have a lot of patients and time for this game however I’m struggling to get the enjoyment out of it once I’ve progressed to a certain point in the game. I’ve been very careful for example no tethers minimal modules and having dug 5 planets the game just comes to a standstill.

the below surface rendering is a real issue and needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY!! Working furiously isn’t getting the job done.. work quickly and efficiently !!! 

Strongly agree the game should not have been released in final version. No fun taken on xbox one and one X. Before fixing the bug make the game playable. The patient has limits. Even if we recognize that you are doing a great job with this game. The opinion of the xbox players does not give the impression of being taken into account. Never will any games have frustrated me so much.

It sure does not seem that the devs have any idea what they are doing. And nobody seems to perform QA on the Xbox releases. It is very frustrating after waiting so long and reporting so many issues that never got fixed.

If they continue like that, they go right into the wall. It will lose all credibility in the field of video games. They can at least keep us informed. It's very frustrating to love a game and not be able to play it.