Chromie

Possible Bug Regarding The Unlocking Of Suits

I am currently playing Astroneer in 1.0.8, on the Windows 10 PC edition. I think I am experiencing a bug regarding the unlocking of suits as a result of activating one or more surface nodes and then solving the core's puzzle. While playing in 1.0.7, I first tried to unlock the suit and color pallet from Sylva by unlocking 3 surface nodes and then solving the core puzzle. After doing these things, I received no Terran suit or Sylva color pallet. Then, before updating my game to 1.0.8 (I didn't know about it yet), I traveled to Atrox in hopes of unlocking the Radiated suit and Atrox color pallet. On Atrox, I activated one surface node and then went straight to the core and then solved it. I put the correct resource in one of the slots and it gave me the first purple shape which I placed on the other side of the core, revealing the stone that you can use to teleport. I then did that again, this time taking the second purple shape I received to the purple platform near the sun and put it in the correct spot, which resulted in a bright, glowing purple ring to start spinning and rotating in the center of the platform. So, up to this point, I'm pretty sure I've done everything correctly, yet still no suit. At this point, I update my game to 1.0.8. The Terran suit unlocks along with the Sylva color pallet, but still no radiated suit or Atrox color pallet. If I am forgetting to do something, please help. I feel like the radiated suit looks very cool, even though I haven't seen it yet. I love this game and can't stop playing. Been with it since early 2017! I love everything you guys have done with it and can't wait for more. If this is a bug, please fix it soon! Thank you.

Sorry I’m new and forgot to post the game Version in the title: I am playing on 1.0.8 Windows 10 edition 

Oh, that's definitely the same bug as the retro suit then. It happens when the game can't connect to the servers properly, and it can't retrieve your in game inventory, and it causes your unlocks to disappear. It is the exact same as the retro suit, so you can't do anything about it other than take the risk and reload the game a bunch, but that can get rid of progress. You probably just have to wait for system era to fix it.