Hanbri9

Xbox is unplayable and its Monday... and no fix :(

I was hoping after not being able to play  my Xbox one x all weekend that they would have a hot fix out for the 100% crash issue every five minutes or every time you get into a vehicle it crashes as well....

Anyone else upset that they can’t play their game?

Yes here. And I try it with 2 savegames. On started with 1.0 the other wird 1.0.7. Last two cores left. Performance is like slow motion all the time, crash randomly during play and vehicles are useless cause saving and crashing. It’s unplayable for me since some weeks. 

Edited by Rico1980Ger
Correction

Plattform:               XB1 X                                          I      Plattform:                XB1 X                                    

Version Game:       alpha -> 1.0.7                             I      Version Game:        1.0.8

Playtime (hours):   70                                                I       Playtime (hours):    12  

Game crashs:          0 (zero)  <-- 🤩                         I       Game crashs:          5    <-- 🤬

Lucky boy or not so  great progress. 2 savegames, one 110 hours (1.0) the other 87 (1.0.7). together 8 days of playing. At a point of progress crashes increased. 

Edited by Rico1980Ger

1.0.7 was significantly more stable then 1.0.8. Please bring back 1.0.7!!!! I will sacrifice my space suit for a stable game.....