Sign in to follow this  
ssutcliffe

V 1.0.7 Physics STILL throwing players into the sky!

Windows 10, I7 CPU, 8 gigs RAM, Nvidia 980 graphics card. 

I was walking in a cave, and WHAM - phased through 4 levels of cave, landed right on top of a white mushroom, and lost everything. This bug *really* needs to finally be fixed! It is absolutely hateful losing a diamond drill bit for no reason except the game throwing physics bugs. 

I believe their intent was to fix vehicles throwing people into the sky and that appears to be fixed.  

I have experienced, multiple times, walking on the surface ground as well as within caves below ground and suddenly getting thrown up above the ground.  There are no plants launching me by the way.

Just died from this for the 5th time. Was near planet core, flung through every cave system - even ones i didn't know were there - until I was in space. Died as soon as I hit the ground. This bug wouldn't be so bad if it didn't instantly kill your character. I can handle being lost, and I think having a glider would be awesome to counter the insta-death. Being lost and floating down in the air on a new adventure definitely beats rage quitting because you're now 5 layers above where you were, with no guide as to where your corpse is, and low on resources to go fish it back so an alt+f4 is the best solution as to not save the game.

Ive been thrown and bounced off ceilings in caves as well as sent into orbit and fallen to my death multiple times today.

Real fun.

I guess I prefer this over when we would try to flip rovers underground to have them (and you) sent through the ground to be stuck in falling limbo.