Fenix_Hope

How about adding some ' new' things?

Why cannot you guys add a "Zerg" invasion system to attack players' bases? Or add some hostile or neutral creatures? Or add some Boss and plot to this game as a Charged or free DLC?

1 minute ago, ÐαηκɵƼʘ said:

I think it's not good idea because it's not the same gameplay like now in Astroneer and it does not fit together.

I think those invasion or creatures can add more purpose for our base and architecture stuff. I have played terraria, forest, starbound, zombie project, don't starve and MC before. Well, too me, the most attractive game is terraria, and it is the game I played for longest time. lots of elements and stuff prolong the game's life-span. This game really has a great potential.

There are lots of survival games where fighting is the main content. I chose this game because it totally lacked any type of fighting. My wife and my daughter don't miss the fighting as do I. Not every game needs fighting to collect some fans. If Astroneer ever adds fighting mechanics, I sincerly hope they will be optional.

There are not so many nice games, which you can play with kids without pew pew and need to hurry in any way. How about adding new modules for further space travel, new star systems and alien artifact puzzles ;)

1 minute ago, Goemoe said:

There are lots of survival games where fighting is the main content. I chose this game because it totally lacked any type of fighting. My wife and my daughter don't miss the fighting as do I. Not every game needs fighting to collect some fans. If Astroneer ever adds fighting mechanics, I sincerly hope they will be optional.

There are not so many nice games, which you can play with kids without pew pew and need to hurry in any way. How about adding new modules for further space travel, new star systems and alien artifact puzzles ;)

I think you are absolutely right, and I agree with you. So that is why I said, it can be a DLC. It can be an optional DLC, if anyone want to play it, they can buy it and play. And can be uninstall temporarily. When need it, it can be installed again.