Paris Arrowsmith

Teathers causing framerate drop on Xbox One X - eventually Hard Crashes

I’m having an issue, if a teather line is particularly long, and at this point I have them all over the starting world. As I dig down to the core placing a teather causes the game to lock up for a good few seconds and sometimes if I place one or knock one over mid line on my journey up and down the whole game crashes to the home screen.

last night I lost 2-3 hours of progress.

the game crashed 4 times last night. Under the same conditions.

playing on and Xbox One x on a 4K tv ver 1.0.8 (I believe)

Malheureusement, ce jeu n'est pas optimisé pour un x. Même sans oxygène étendu, le jeu ralentit énormément, ce qui le rend injouable. Dommage que ce jeu et mon jeu préféré un excellent travail a été fait. Mais tout le plaisir et gaspillé par ces ralentissements. Nous sommes loin de 30 fps constants. Faites quelque chose s'il vous plaît, ce jeu mérite vraiment d'être optimisé sur console.

Unfortunately this game is not optimized for XBOX one X. This game and my favorite game. Even without oxygen extension the game undergoes very big slowdowns. Which makes the game unplayable. Too bad you had done a huge job on this game it is just beautiful. Please do something to fix this problem. 30 fps constant would be a minimum for this kind of games. I put the game aside I prefer to wait for an ipothetique patch rather than play like that and not feel pleasure.