SquiDark

Automatic take off on Desolo

I first landed on Desolo right in the crater, then I deformed the surrounding the take out my cargo

I forgot something, so I went back to Sylva.

But the second time I landed on the same spot, it immediately took off right after landing, I tried again but it's the same result, and it used up my thruster.

I had to land on other spot on Desolo and is a bit stranded, I think I will eventually survive but it is very frustrating.

Had this same issue on Atrox just now, seems an issue with terrain changes and shuttle landing, very annoying yes.

I can further confirm this issue. Frankly it should either remove the landing site, or force modify it accordingly.

On 2/25/2019 at 7:35 PM, MrBunwah said:

I can further confirm this issue. Frankly it should either remove the landing site, or force modify it accordingly.

They really should force modify the landing site like in Early Access

I had this issue and wound up stranded in orbit a planet. I closed my game via task manager and rebooted it. I started off back on the planet I was at before attempting to land on the other planet. After the reboot I was able to land on the spot again. I moved my shuttle and smoothed out the terrain so it wouldn't happen again. The landing spot was partially in a crater wall and I had landed there like 5-6 times before without any issue.