Hello, I didn't know where else to turn to. It wasn't so bad on version 1.0.6 but the 1.0.7 update, my game just struggles with the fps. I do not have very many tethers active and I still are only getting like 16-20 fps. Is there any way to fix this?

tss stop spreading false rumor , research chamber are not the cause of this game running like a slide-show , i had 3 running and cancel them all , repack the research chamber even and nothing is fix, it's to wonder if someone really play with on xbox to test those update out at system era

It isn't a rumour, and they've now released a hotfix for Xbox that reduces the issue. The research chambers were recording progress for the byte achievement way too often. You should have 1.0.8 by now. 

well research or not , 1.0.8.0 made thing even worst , 5 fps in average now , and thing were already a slides-show from the get go of 1.0 and did not have research running all time . anyways i'm done with this game until they make a communication on the xbox hub and give us an apologies

11 hours ago, thebobinc said:

well research or not , 1.0.8.0 made thing even worst , 5 fps in average now , and thing were already a slides-show from the get go of 1.0 and did not have research running all time . anyways i'm done with this game until they make a communication on the xbox hub and give us an apologies

Try to reinstall the game. Now with new patch 1.0.8 with no problem with fps (XB1 X and ext. SSD):

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvsbSTCK5OpujyOKXQw44YoxP1-Z

On 2/23/2019 at 7:28 AM, ÐαηκɵƼʘ said:

Try to reinstall the game. Now with new patch 1.0.8 with no problem with fps (XB1 X and ext. SSD):

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvsbSTCK5OpujyOKXQw44YoxP1-Z

(I play on xbox one x)I bought a 500gb external solidstate today, uninstalled and reinstalled on external ssd. Still have the exact same crashing and super low frame rate issue. 

On 2/23/2019 at 6:08 PM, Max Leipzig said:

Wieso sollte man es dann neuinstallieren ? Läuft auch so. 

Auf meiner XBOX hatte ich auch nie Probleme bei der Framerate, habe aber nach Release auf 1.0 totzdem das Spiel neu installiert und doch eine bessere Framerate gespürt...

There has always been this big problem on xbox one and one X. It has never been fixed. I hope every update that I install an improvement and not nothing. It's frustrating. I stop playing for a while hoping that the fps problem is solved.

Sorry for my English.

23 hours ago, Hanbri9 said:

(I play on xbox one x)I bought a 500gb external solidstate today, uninstalled and reinstalled on external ssd. Still have the exact same crashing and super low frame rate issue. 

Me too.

I don’t have any tethers in use, a small base without duplicate devices (ex 2 research chambers) , shareing platforms and switches devices on them on demand when I needed , a minimum ressources and devices and vehicles which were obsoleted are gone by dynamite. But on this optimized second savegame (startet with 1.0.7) its starts to change to slow motion and stop motion after only some hours of playing. After the second core it’s reached a maximum especially in underground. Then around core four, the becomes more and more unstable to this and crashing randomly. More progress, more unstable. After core 5 saving is a wheel of fortune or more like russian roulette. When I save the game crash and progress lost. Vehicle use? Impossible. And when it works, it’s take much time much progress you have.

I think a simple patch can never fix this. The problem is the whole thing together of many small. The complete concept doesn’t fit. Game engine, developer, game design, world design and hardware wouldn’t fit together by they should and so this is result we get. 

I suggested this before.... but they need a planet regen option. Keep the cores unlocked, but default the planet surface to untouched to reduce the game file size and increase performance. 

I hope they talk about this soon publicly, a whole half of their fanbase is now not able to play their game, it sucks, I've been with this game since Christmas 2016 and now wanting to play it is just a fast track to turning it into a slide show, and my launch save is totally broken and I have only gotten 2 cores, bad times for console players, BUT hey their mechs so that's cool... I guess... not like that makes think that they arent putting resources where they should be as an educated consumer of video games, just want my game to be playable till the end after two years, hopefully thatll happen soon

Notice the fps gets really bad during co op playing also to the point its unplayable, crashes to dashboard. it like its has one huge memory leak. even if you use the rockets to jump to another planet the fps drops down to 0-1fps black screen gone... same if you use trade post.     Something needs to be done and speed up loading times and reduce the memory usage during multiplayer.....