Cosk

Difficulty select and more difficulty and items for caves

Well, i thinked out and i think that a good idea is adding a difficulty select, "Easy" or "Casual" (easier than what we have now), "Normal" (the one that we have), "Hard" and "Extreme".

In easy mode, there would be more concentration of resources, and you would die with 3-4 plants attacks instead of 2.

In normal mode, it would be like what are we playing now.

In hard mode there would be a new item needed for entering to deep caves, a pressurizer, if you don't have this item and you're in deep caves you would start dying because of the pression.

In extreme mode... i didn't think out so... xD... but some ideas would be that the plants kills you in 1 attack, more fall damage, less oxygen and energy of the player... or something extreme.

I don't say a creative mode because that will be added in other updates... but i think that the difficulty selection and the pressurizer are good ideas.

I have an idea for extreme mode, a natural EMP, a solar flare, it happens randomly and causes that every electronic device is desactivated (Solar panels, every machine like labs or the condenser, batteries, etc, except RTG because is not really electronic)

I believe it is till possible to start on other planets which can be very hard depending on said planet 

there something in the config but I’m not sure what it is exactly 

a YouTube called Z1 gaming did this at one point so check it out and see if he tells you how to do it

yeah i know but i say a predefined difficulty, it will not change each one of the planet difficulty to easy or normal or hard, it will do that if you're in hard mode, atrox (very hard planet) will be harder, like a insane difficulty, if not, at least the pressurizer for a "realistic difficulty" or something like that...

20 hours ago, Rebelord said:

I believe it is till possible to start on other planets which can be very hard depending on said planet 

there something in the config but I’m not sure what it is exactly 

a YouTube called Z1 gaming did this at one point so check it out and see if he tells you how to do it

That is no longer possible, SES removed it, if you try and do it now it will just lock you in orbit whit no option to click any planet

For extreme mode, tethers would lose pressure per meter and provide oxygen slower until eventually coming to a stop. This would force you to deploy more oxygenators which would also require power. Plus the portable oxygenator could require twice the amount of power an provide oxygen half as fast.

1 hour ago, redstonerti said:

For extreme mode, tethers would lose pressure per meter and provide oxygen slower until eventually coming to a stop. This would force you to deploy more oxygenators which would also require power. Plus the portable oxygenator could require twice the amount of power an provide oxygen half as fast.

+1