Mckay

Help the Win 7 users out

I am a ride or die windows 7 user and I have had astroneer on my xbox, but since its been laggy I stopped playing it. Since I got a new PC I was hoping that I could get a key for the game since I already had it on xbox and xbox dosen't run as well as it would on my pc. Since I don't have Windows 10 I cannot get the game on my win 7 for free I would have to buy it again. 

9 minutes ago, Mckay said:

I am a ride or die windows 7 user and I have had astroneer on my xbox, but since its been laggy I stopped playing it. Since I got a new PC I was hoping that I could get a key for the game since I already had it on xbox and xbox dosen't run as well as it would on my pc. Since I don't have Windows 10 I cannot get the game on my win 7 for free I would have to buy it again. 

You should probably stop making more of these. 

1 minute ago, Mckay said:

why, I still have not gotten a response from a Dev or Admin

Spamming the forum will only get you banned. Just trying to help you out. 

I've adequately explained the situation to you. 

I wasn't Spamming, I literally have 3 questions about this and one was a year ago and I still haven't got a response from the dev or admin team. I have emailed them... no response. Discord messaged them... no response

This is my last resort because it seems like none other option works. My last question has not been answered by dev team to this day. 

I'm not begging, I want, basically a refund/exchange. Thats not begging, You wanna know why I made 3, its because no one on any platform responds to me except you. Which you have no help to me because your not an admin or someone who can give me support with this. 

As another Win 7 user, yeah, the time is fast approaching when you're going to have to move on to 10. And so am I. Support for Win 7 ends in, what, January 2020? So less than a year. If you like you can view this experience with Astroneer as a reason to make the switch.

13 hours ago, Mckay said:

You aren't going to get a free game for another platform.  If you want it on another platform then you need to buy it for that platform.

Also, as Bomoo says, you need to upgrade to Windows 10.  You are only going to have more and more problems with Windows 7, as it is an ageing platform that suffers from a number of serious failings including security deficiencies and hardware restrictions 

It's actually still fine, as long as it's being supported with updates. Which it still is, until Jan 14th, 2020.