Will astroneer come to ps4?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Clo33 said:

It's unplayable even on one x. It turns between 10 / 15fps

... and crashes randomly,

and when trying to save.

and if you just do the bare necessities, take the shortest path and cut short to see the end, the game thanks you for a crash and laughs at you.

So, you see, there is no Astroneer on Xbox too. 

You are a happy that you do not have to get this suffering and misery.

51 minutes ago, Rico1980Ger said:

... and crashes randomly,

and when trying to save.

and if you just do the bare necessities, take the shortest path and cut short to see the end, the game thanks you for a crash and laughs at you.

So, you see, there is no Astroneer on Xbox too. 

You are a happy that you do not have to get this suffering and misery.

On Twitter they said they were working on a performance patch may be for next week. It's a small studio. There is a big lack of communication. I have been playing since 2016. I prefer not to play it. I'm waiting for the game to be improved. No pleasure to play without a future patch. It's more of a punishment than anything else. I remain optimistic. The game and really very good. This is very innovative terra training system is very well done. I hope that before the end of the month the game will be optimized. Otherwise I delete it.

2 hours ago, Clo33 said:

On Twitter they said they were working on a performance patch may be for next week. It's a small studio. There is a big lack of communication. I have been playing since 2016. I prefer not to play it. I'm waiting for the game to be improved. No pleasure to play without a future patch. It's more of a punishment than anything else. I remain optimistic. The game and really very good. This is very innovative terra training system is very well done. I hope that before the end of the month the game will be optimized. Otherwise I delete it.

Yes, I understand that. I also changed the game and will wait. Will always test it when an update comes to track the development. I do not think that's what the next update will do. Not so much that it helps me to have the same motivation again.

In my opinion, the terrain manipulation system is very simple and should therefore not be the big problem and justify this state , let alone release it in that.