SES_joe

Patch 1.0.7 - February 21, 2019

• As a gamepad user I can say with certainty this change made the stowing of tethers and other things quickly terrible. Now to pickup something I want stowed I need to slowly scan over too it, highlight, Hold right trigger, then press stow button. Before I just highlight and press stow. Accidental stows never bothered me but what you just did with that change does and Alot. Yo made the stow mechanics sluggish and annoying for a gamepad user. That is not usually the goal of any game dev. Find some gamepad users you know and and ask them about it.Don't just take my word.

[AS-6218] - Remove the use key quick stow capability (Edit: Clarification = We removed the 'hover over something + press F to Quickstow because it was causing some usability issues... namely for gamepad users who had something accidentally proximity selected that would wind up stowed.)

On 2/21/2019 at 11:43 PM, Xiarno said:

Please.

PLEASE

PLEASE DON'T FIX THE SCRAP GLITCH !

It is FAR too useful. And it not like you are gonna do it accidently. If you don't want to do it, fine, don't do it. But for people that want to do it, PLEASE keep it in !

You're right.

On 2/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, SES_joe said:
On 2/21/2019 at 11:13 PM, Quackyrole_GC said:

FINNALLY THE VEHICLES WONT MISBEHAVE
now please fix the scrap glitch

It won't last another week.

Week is over...

You guys said you fixed the crash glitch when getting in a vehicle seat. It just crashed on me! Ugh now I have to do all my half hours progress again

Xbox One v1.0.8.0 

- save created upon v1.0.3.0 runs at 15 fps or less

- save created upon v1.0 runs at 10 fps or less

- crashes frequently when attempting to save the game

On 2/25/2019 at 10:52 AM, geof87 said:
  • As a gamepad user I can say with certainty this change made the stowing of tethers and other things quickly terrible. Now to pickup something I want stowed I need to slowly scan over too it, highlight, Hold right trigger, then press stow button. Before I just highlight and press stow. Accidental stows never bothered me but what you just did with that change does and Alot. Yo made the stow mechanics sluggish and annoying for a gamepad user. That is not usually the goal of any game dev. Find some gamepad users you know and and ask them about it.Don't just take my word.

[AS-6218] - Remove the use key quick stow capability (Edit: Clarification = We removed the 'hover over something + press F to Quickstow because it was causing some usability issues... namely for gamepad users who had something accidentally proximity selected that would wind up stowed.)

Indeed. Not having the quickstow button is a big hindrance for gamepad users. Not to mention that the cursor speed for the gamepad is/was already terribly slow. Especially when you're trying to move stuff around from one storage type to another. 

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:17 PM, SES_joe said:

It won't last another week.

I turn myself in. I have 277 illegal scrap stored. *Hands in the air*

The collision problem is bad. I lose base modules if I use terrain tool anywhere near them. I lose resources. And lately every time I get out of a vehicle and walk away as soon as I look at it it's gone. I've gone looking and never found them. This has happened on nonaltered terrain, flattened terrain and prealtered terrain (not alterered while vehicle on top.)

I've also had the sling shot. I feel into a ravine and just as I was cursing I got shot out of ravine, higher in sky and then came back to the ground. However I didnt receive fall damage.

Another issue I have is snapping. When placing materials, resources on modules sometimes it just refuses to snap.

Player collision seems fixed. I used to just randomly fall through the ground while altering terrain far in front. Now it only happens when altering directly beneath. And happens more rarely than before.