SES_joe

Patch 1.0.7 - February 21, 2019

1 minute ago, ÐαηκɵƼʘ said:

I have reinstall the game on my XBOX ONE X and let playing it on a external SSD (Samsung 850 EVO Basic 500GB). Testing time today morning a half hour around the base on Sylva with no problems, fps ok (better as 1.0.6) 😉

Cancelling research fixes the slow performance. They have a fix in the works if its not already live.

Further more for Xbox players, going offline to try and get around the server issue does nothing, however, I teleported off my load-point planet and back and performance reset to previous patch levels. 

nope i cancel my 3 research , even repack then , still an interactive slide-show not a game, between 10 to 15 fps max , been a day one consumer on xbox game preview and this game never perform to a acceptable standard , i use to praise how good your where with communication , but last communication on the xbox hub was 99 days ago

can the communication team at least make a post on the xbox hub ? official release of the game and not even a post from the team addressing all the issue and update pushdown our throat , lost 5 hours of progress earlier because of this and to get even worst performance then before grrr .  if you dev are gonna spend time fixing the scrap glitch we better get a steady 30 fps on xbox before !  

another thing in the credit of the game you could have at least include the xbox and steam game preview with all we have endure but you mentioned your discord and wiki

sincerely Bob

Edited by thebobinc

Good job on fixing the vehicle sleep bug!

But after downloading the patch on xbox, I have encountered that when I begin researching something in the research chamber my frames massively drop.

Cheers

Edited by Snow593

Xbox one s

Seems better still some what laggy around my base, pretty well all things built and resources dropped around the ground all over the place, 5 rover sections of different sizes, 3 rockets, 1 unpacked. Doesnt studded still smooth just slows down. I guess it seems a little slow everywhere but, keep up the good work. It's getting better. Thanks for all your hard work guys. But please concentrate on performance in all areas. Maybe add a viewing distance option or some sort of graphics options 

Thanks again

10 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Maybe check 'known issues' again... 

11 hours ago, SES_joe said:

KNOWN ISSUES

• Client desync and performance drops on all platforms. (Update: We are working furiously to ease the pressure on the host machine in order to fix this. Turns out MANY non relevant items were being rendered (items below ground in caves for example) so we are working on implementing an unreal engine feature that will help this issue tremendously)
  • Exiting Tractors will sometimes cause clients to catapult into space and subsequently suffocate. (Update: Verified that is happens when pressing "enter" twice before entering. Should be fixed in next week's update)
  • Vehicles will sometimes not respond to input, causing repeated enters and exits before resuming normal operation (Update: turns out this might happen when other inputs are held while entering. Should be fixed in next week's patch)
  • Some modified terrain nodes will sometimes lose collision, causing players to quicksand into them. (Still debugging this issue. Seems like deformation is causing terrain node math to get into a weird state. Hoping to have this fixed next week)
  • Crashing on loading before the start menu (This seems to impact players on windows 7. If you are having this problem there is a workaround you can use while we work on the fix.
  • If you crash while in a shuttle in orbit, the shuttle will remain in orbit and your starting point might get broken. We have a solid repro of this and are tracking a fix. 

Unless you're baking it into the desync there is no mentioning of it. It's not the quicksand thing since that is a completely different issue and is usually fixed by just pointing at the ground and raising it. And it's not the crashing in shuttle issue either . . .

13 hours ago, SES_joe said:
  • [AS-6233] - Fixed an issue which would cause clouds to z-fight to death when viewed from distance and turn into a flickery soup. 

Mmmm... soup

Sadly the amount of crashes, particularly in multiplayer (WIN10), has gotten worse, atleast for afew of us anyway. In the last 4 hours we've lost 2 shuttles and the contents of 4 backpacks in the past 2 hours. Was much more stable before that.

Also, despite a restart or two, i'm not unlocking the suits etc for the planets I completed under 1.0.6, any ideas? Got all my others back and got a new one under 1.0.7, but it hasnt seemed to catch up......

I have found a new glitch / bug 

when I try to reasearch on (Xbox One) my FPS crops to under one. This stacks the more that reasearch that is done for example 2 researches = less FPS than 1 research. Can this be fixed ASAP as the game is currently unplayable and this isn’t only a one time thing as both me and my friends on (Xbox One S) both have had this happen whenever we research.

Thanks

7 hours ago, stephen lefeve said:

wow 4 hours of work tryed to save and the game crashed there gose my work

I spent 3 hours on novus for none of that to save aswell unfortunately 

6 hours ago, Thomas Denton said:

oh it sucks i play on xbox and  me and bro cant play co op coz the lag

6 hours ago, Thomas Denton said:

hit me up somaticice1987  have chat

8 minutes ago, stephen lefeve said:

hit me up somaticice1987  have chat

When you research does your game drop FPS significantly or shall I just re install the game and try that?

2 minutes ago, Thomas Denton said:

When you research does your game drop FPS significantly or shall I just re install the game and try that?

iv not really had a reserch problam  but fps lag in co op

5 hours ago, stephen lefeve said:

iv not really had a reserch problam  but fps lag in co op

If I delete and reinstall the game will it delete save data?

5 hours ago, Thomas Denton said:

If I delete and reinstall the game will it delete save data?

It does and I have now found that out

16 hours ago, Collin said:

I had this happen to me, but it turns out there was a bouncevine just underneath the surface. It was deep enough that it wasn't visible without digging, but shallow enough that walking over still triggered it. Maybe that's what happened for you, too?

This is a legacy bug. I assure you, no plant causes it...

Please return the extremely helpful hover+f quickstow. Not only is it helpful for mouse+keyboard users, but even controller users enjoyed using it! Whoever these 'controller users' you speak of that complained or had so much issue... clearly did not represent the rest.

Make it an option for the meager few who are confused by it, if you have too, but please return the feature.

12 minutes ago, Frigidman said:

Please return the extremely helpful hover+f quickstow. Not only is it helpful for mouse+keyboard users, but even controller users enjoyed using it! Whoever these 'controller users' you speak of that complained or had so much issue... clearly did not represent the rest.

Make it an option for the meager few who are confused by it, if you have too, but please return the feature.

You can right trigger to pick it up then use the quickstep button it works

9 minutes ago, stephen lefeve said:

waht is the patch 1.0.8.0  pach fix

I can't find info...☹