Well, i would like another machine (Like a... umm... Moleculizer or something like that) that could generate more rare materials (like titanite, hematite, wolframite and other resources like those) like a Soil Centrifugator but with rare resources that are on other planets.

The ""craft"" would be something like:

-1 Titanium alloy
-1 Steel

-1 Nanocarbon alloy (or diamond or something like that)
-1 "Undefined" (the object that you can found on the core of the planets, any of those works for the "craft", but this one isn't really necessary, it could be astronium to finally give it a craft use)

This machine would generate those rare resources with a lot of energy, or something else...

They have that. It's called the trade platform, and it's available in the mid game.

4 hours ago, redstonerti said:

No, the trade platform requires scrap.

It doesn't mean that because you can cheat it in now, you will forever

I don't use the infinite scrap cheat and the trade platform still feels brokenly OP to me. The proposal would essentially be a soil centrifuge but for rare resources, right? Is there something stopping you from crafting a bunch of medium storage out of dirt resin, feeding them into a scrapper, and trading that scrap for lithium or titanite? I submit that this functionality is already in the game, and the proposal is merely a shortcut of the process for converting dirt into lithium/titanite/other rares that already exists.

Yeah but i really want to use the extra large shredder that is coming soon and the large one to clean up the base of platforms i don't want anymore or meeium storages... one way they xould fix this is by making it so that when you put an item that isn't debree in a shredder, you get the resources that you used to craft it back.

I say that it would use a LOT of energy, like the produced of 8 RTG (or something extreme like that) or use other materials.

That's too little. I would say that around 16 rtg's would be enough. That would be the base amount(for it to start creating resources slowly) Then it would become faster when the power input was greater. Also, here is a good time for heavy power cables. The normal cables could cap at 16 rtg's These one's could cap at 32.