Sign in to follow this  
Joshua Cox

Endgame

Just finished the game, and wow! Loved the ending! Thanks for all the work and love you put into this game System Era team!

On 2/22/2019 at 9:24 PM, NXJ said:

Can you actually finish this game? Is there a goal?

Yes you can....although after the credits roll you spawn back at your base, allowing you to continue if you wish.

16 hours ago, LowJacK604 said:

Yes you can....although after the credits roll you spawn back at your base, allowing you to continue if you wish.

Yeah, I'm not certain I'm buying this. I'm not saying it's fake news but.............

On 2/25/2019 at 5:26 AM, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Yeah, I'm not certain I'm buying this. I'm not saying it's fake news but.............

There is an end screen and credits, and you do spawn back at your base...if you are lucky enough to get that far with the lag and crashes.

On 2/25/2019 at 3:26 AM, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Don't believe me then.  Go play and explore for yourself although lots of other posts on this forum, not to mention video's on youtube back up my claim and make it fact.

6 hours ago, LowJacK604 said:

Don't believe me then.  Go play and explore for yourself although lots of other posts on this forum, not to mention video's on youtube back up my claim and make it fact.

Fact indeed!