Mckay

I need help with getting game on steam

Hello Astroneer team, I have Astroneer on my PC but sadly it dosen't run well on there as I would hope it would have. I have been try to ask this but I get no response, I don't want the game on my Xbox anymore and I would rather have it on my PC because it can run it better. Please get back to me I am desperate to try the new stuff you guys have added to this wonderful game.

6 minutes ago, Mckay said:

Hello Astroneer team, I have Astroneer on my PC but sadly it dosen't run well on there as I would hope it would have. I have been try to ask this but I get no response, I don't want the game on my Xbox anymore and I would rather have it on my PC because it can run it better. Please get back to me I am desperate to try the new stuff you guys have added to this wonderful game.

This is a difficult post to difficult to understand, however...

If you have Windows 10, you already own the Microsoft Store version with your Xbox purchase. Ensure you're running version 1809 by using the update now button on the link below then get it from the Store. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

If you want the Steam version... You can buy it there. Some countries will allow you to refund your Microsoft purchase. Contact Microsoft. SES have nothing to do with the vendors in that respect. 

Edited by Blind Io

Thats why I was hoping they could give me a key for the game for steam, I can prove that I have the game on my xbox.

Just now, Mckay said:

Thats why I was hoping they could give me a key for the game for steam, I can prove that I have the game on my xbox.

I mean... You get that you're asking for a $40 game for free right? 

At any rate, good luck!

(Side note: performance is set to improve on Xbox, you can't be sure an old PC will be better) 

I recently got my pc, its got a 1050 gtx in it and I was hoping since I was a Early Acess person that they would give me a pc key for free because of how it doesn't run to well on my xbox. Since most people have win 10 they could give it to me for free since I could already have it for free if I had win 10 but sadly I am a ride or die with win 7