Wolframite doesn't exist?

john_of_the_hill

I've searched on Desolo and Calidor (underground and a bunch of depths and on the surface) for hours (I don't even want to think about how many tether bundles I've made...) with no results in my humble search for Wolframite. 

It this a bug, or am I being a fool and missing something entierly?

I really don't want to start all over again, i've done so much...

2 hours ago, john_of_the_hill said:

I've searched on Desolo and Calidor (underground and a bunch of depths and on the surface) for hours (I don't even want to think about how many tether bundles I've made...) with no results in my humble search for Wolframite. 

It this a bug, or am I being a fool and missing something entierly?

I really don't want to start all over again, i've done so much...

I've seen great amounts of it on the surface of Calidor. It's out there! 

Barring some extreme case of procedural creation RNG where there is close to zero wolframite, or other bugs with world creation, there should absolutely be plenty. Sometimes i have to go down a few levels underground to find it on desolo, but doesnt take long, and once i do, i usually fill 2 medium shuttles.

If you are on steam, and feel like sharing your savefile, i'd love to take a look :)

Edited by Hermann

16 minutes ago, Matthew Yates said:

I have a similar problem but with iron can't find any on any of the worlds so far.

Not even found any on crashed ships so can't even trade for it.

Glacio has lots on the surface 

I'm slowly building a resources guide. Not yet finished as I began the game only a few days ago. But it's filled with enough infos already to be helpful / useful.

Have a look at the file attached. If you fill it yourself (write your own stocks values as you leave a Planet), you'll always know what you have and what is available on each planet. Organize your physical stocks (just an advice) this way : Primary, Secondary, and Imported resources.

P.S : Biggest amount so far and by far of Wolframite, as it's the main resource there : on Desolo. You'll also find some on Calidor as it's a secondary resource.

Planets Resources Guide_1.xlsx

Edited by hansolocambo

11 minutes ago, hansolocambo said:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Well, when I click on the link, it does work. Damn I don't know who coded this forum but between the limited amounts of "edit" of our own posts and those links that work for the OP but not for anyone else (if someone else could confirm that it doesn't work please) : it needs some re-work really...

All right I posted it there also if others have the same issue :
https://www104.zippyshare.com/v/8jsKnTWm/file.html

On 2/20/2019 at 8:46 PM, john_of_the_hill said:

Me the same problem with Ammonium on Sylva. Yesterday evening drive 2-3 hours on the surface and find 3 balls... I dispair 😖

4 minutes ago, ÐαηκɵƼʘ said:

Me the same problem with Ammonium on Sylva. Yesterday evening drive 2-3 hours on the surface and find 3 balls... I dispair 😖

The Soil Centrifuge module can easily be built on any Planet. Build that asap and you won't have to spend hours looking for ammonium anymore as you can make it yourself. The same goes for : Compound, Resin, Organic, Clay, Quartz, Graphite. Search for them, or make them with the Soil Centrifuge.

Biggest amount of ammonium you'll find is on Desolo's surface.

Edited by hansolocambo

25 minutes ago, hansolocambo said:

Have a look at the file attached. If you fill it yourself (write your own stocks values as you leave a Planet) [...]

I write those numbers everytime I leave a Planet. They correspond to the amount of each resource I have in my stocks. This way when you move back to this Planet you can easily see what you have and what you need to eventually bring in the Shuttle. And also, if you need, let's say, Iron, it's easy to see that you have a lot on Glacio.

Anyway : Numbers = how much you have of each resource in your own Planetary stocks. Quiet obvious innit ?  ;)

Edited by hansolocambo