MAJOR WOODS

Xbox Cursor Improvements

On Xbox, currently the speed at which you are able to move the cursor without putting it over an object is comfortably slow. However, when to move the cursor over objects, the speed is dramatically reduced. So reduced that moving items from one storage type to another is painfully slow. This makes organizing a frustrating & time consuming chore, when it should be quick & painless. This could be accomplished by setting the cursor speed to be a consistent one. 

Additionally, it would be nice to not have a jumbo cursor on Xbox. While this does not impede the gameplay in any way, it would be a nice qol change to see it be the same or similar to the cursor on pc. 

Please consider making these changes, or at the very least the change to the cursor's speed. 

If any of my fellow Xbox players agree, please comment +1 to show your support of this idea. 

Thank you

On 2/20/2019 at 9:34 AM, MAJOR WOODS said:

On Xbox, currently the speed at which you are able to move the cursor without putting it over an object is comfortably slow. However, when to move the cursor over objects, the speed is dramatically reduced. So reduced that moving items from one storage type to another is painfully slow. This makes organizing a frustrating & time consuming chore, when it should be quick & painless. This could be accomplished by setting the cursor speed to be a consistent one. 

Additionally, it would be nice to not have a jumbo cursor on Xbox. While this does not impede the gameplay in any way, it would be a nice qol change to see it be the same or similar to the cursor on pc. 

Please consider making these changes, or at the very least the change to the cursor's speed. 

If any of my fellow Xbox players agree, please comment +1 to show your support of this idea. 

Thank you

+1 Yes, me too 👍