Sign in to follow this  
TheGoldenDrakon

Can't turn on game

I'm encountering a problem with turning on the game after the official release of it.

Every time I turn on the game the cinematic plays and I cant skip it, and after around 30 seconds(usually its after the scene with the spaceship) my computer just turns off(everytime).

I cant skip the cinematic for some reason(as of writing this post) nor can I change the settings in case its my PC'c issue, although Radeon software says I have more then enough to run this game.

When in late alpha I recall having high graphics settings but I couldnt change them while the cinematic played.

23 minutes ago, TheGoldenDrakon said:

I'm encountering a problem with turning on the game after the official release of it.

Every time I turn on the game the cinematic plays and I cant skip it, and after around 30 seconds(usually its after the scene with the spaceship) my computer just turns off(everytime).

I cant skip the cinematic for some reason(as of writing this post) nor can I change the settings in case its my PC'c issue, although Radeon software says I have more then enough to run this game.

When in late alpha I recall having high graphics settings but I couldnt change them while the cinematic played.

As noted in patch notes issues with the cinematics may be worked around by deleting the files as in the second link. 

This might not be a perfect resolution and fixes are planned.